squirrely" award, now while I do love the little
grey squirrels in my area, I've never been called
"squirrely. I hope this is a compliment
lol. According to Mrs.Teeh it means that I'm
quirky. Well aint nobody gonna argue that.
So now I must list 7 quirky things about myself, only 7?! Here goes...
1) I am a total germ-a- phobe when it comes to cooking with meat and eggs. I wash my hands and the
counter at least thirty times. Watching John cook any of these items is pure torture to me and I nag
him to wash his hands.
2) I have an obsession with fountain sodas and can tell you which places have the "good" coke or
pepsi's and who has the "bad" ones and I choose accordingly.
3) I was a vegetarian for 5 years and finally started eating chicken in a McDonalds parking lot;
crying over a chicken nugget. My mom begged me to, she thought that I was too skinny at the time
and wasn't getting enough protein. Oh to be in that position again :p
4) I became full fledged meat eater one year later at my dad's, father's (my granddaddy's) wake
over a roast beef and muenster sandwich. It looked so good and I thought to myself, "Fuck it, life is
too damn short. I'm eating the roast beef." True story.
5)I crack a lot of my bones. Most people crack their knuckles. I crack my neck, wrists, ankles,
shoulders and back.
6) Just like Meg I am super picky about eating chicken, fish and meat. The slightest hint of pink or the
appearance of a (ugh I hate even typing this ) vein I cut around it. Can't eat it. Grosses me out.
7) I love seeing my hometown in movies. I get super excited every time a movie is filmed in
Pittsburgh. I point out every landmark throughout the film, which is not annoying at all. Now that
I've lived in VA for 7 years I get excited seeing DC in films too, last nights
So now I tag a few fellow bloggers, ready, set , go
Melanie @ Mommy Mentionables
Mandy @ A Sorta Fairy Tale
Brandi @ Don't Disturb This Groove
Karen@ Karen's Soiree
Lizzie @ Multi Purpose Mama