Wednesday, August 14, 2013

"Boot Scootin Boogie", Cute Boots for Fall

 
It's getting to be that time again. The weather is getting colder, the leaves are starting to fall from the
 
 trees and my tears are starting to form. Don't get me wrong, I adore fall for 5 reason; Halloween,
 
Halloween decorating, Halloween candy, football and boots.  But it is with much sadness that I come
 
 to terms with the fact that in a mere few weeks I will have to put away my beach towels and
 
sunscreen for the year. I wait for summer like a child anticipating Santa Claus. I dream about it, I
 
count down the days and when it's over I get that glazed over look in the eyes that says, "really,
 
there's no more? Are you sure? Did you check underneath the couch?" So, it is in hopes of cheering
 
 myself up that I present to you.......
 
 
 
Lauren's top picks for Fall Boots
  
 
 
Madly crushing on these. Simple, yet will go with everything.
 
 
                                                                                            Enzo Angiolini

  Love this shade of blue! Will look amazing with black or brown tights and dresses/skirts.


                                                                                        Seychelles

  Gotta love the mixed texture on these little guys.
                                                                                            Aerin

I love a nice pop of animal print every now and then! No I'm not from Jersey, but they do make for
some fab.tv!
                                                                                        Enzo Angiolioni

     This is the mullet of shoes. boring in the front, party in the back.

  Ella Moss
 
Leave it to Ella to make a moss colored shoe look A-Okay.
 
                                                                         Frye 

Love the company, love this boot. How cute would these be with jeans or a skirt, they're a little bit
 
 country!
 
 
 
 
or in this color.....I couldn't decide which color and fabric I liked more.
 
                                                                                         Loeffler Randall

                                                                                              Everything.
                                                                                              Frye

Last but certainly not least, how cute are these Navajo inspired boots?! Love them, need them, want

them. Which pair are your favorite?

~Lauren

2 comments:

  1. I'm liking the cowboy-ish boots! I like fall okay, but it just seems like summer is going away too quickly! It seriously felt like fall here this morning, and it's only mid-August! It just ain't right!

    ReplyDelete